Fields of Research
The Physics of Surfaces department introduces its recent exploratory focus.
The topics are divided into two groups, namely Applied Methods and Recent Projects.
- Subsurface Imaging of Magnetic Nanoparticles in Living Cells by Bimodal FM-AFM
- Nano-Mechanical Properties of UV-Irradiated Collagen Fibrils
- Influence of Shear Force on the Adhesion of Cells in Micro-Channels
- Piezoresponse Force Microscopy of Lead-Free Ceramics
- ADM and Raman-Spectroscopy Supported Bending and Tensile Tests of Cellulose Fibres