Fields of Research
The Physics of Surfaces department introduces its recent exploratory focus.
- Subsurface Imaging of Magnetic Nanoparticles in Living Cells by Bimodal FM-AFM
- Influence of Shear Force on the Adhesion of Cells in Micro-Channels
- Piezoresponse Force Microscopy of Lead-Free Ceramics
- Mechanical Characterisation of functionalised single Cellulose Fibres and Fibre Joints
- Raman spectroscopic characterisation of mass transfer and of concentration gradients in fluid mixtures
- Investigation of the influence of defects on the nanomechanical properties of graphene by multifrequency atomic force microscopy